- Business intelligence (the usage of big data for strategic management of companies, possibilities of cloud solutions, the usage of mobile solutions in retailing)
- Intercultural management (multicultural strategies in international corporations, intercultural training and its effectiveness, effectiveness of culturally diverse teams)
- Competitiveness of Czech companies in the changing political and economic conditions
- New strategic directions in the field of international business (with emphasis on various aspects of marketing, personnel and financial management in international environment)
- e.g. Impact of economic sanctions on bilateral trade of the Czech Republic and Russian Federation.
- e.g. Importance of investment incentives for a domestic economy (in particular with emphasis on profit optimization, reinvestment and dividend outflows).
- e.g. Impact of digitization and emerging digital ecosystems on industries and international trade.
- e.g. Current trends in business communication with customers and consumer buying behavior on B2C and B2B markets, impact on changes in business management in different sectors.
- Changes of international commodity, financial and currency markets and their impact on actors
- e.g. Exchange rate development in the Czech Republic. Causes and impact on foreign trade.
- e.g. Impact of common agricultural policy on agricultural foreign trade.
- e.g. Economic growth and productivity. Czech Republic at the turn of the millennium.
- e.g. Interest rates and foreign direct investment in the Czech Republic.
- e.g. Unemployment and regional labor mobility in the Czech Republic.
- Industry 4.0
- e.g. New trends in global supply chains management.
- Strategies of retail companies and the development of the market structure (on-line and off-line retailing, procurement and pricing, regulations and its effectiveness, consumer behavior)
- Sustainability (multinational corporations and their motivation to sustainability, innovations and effectiveness of new business models- shared economy, social entrepreneurship etc.)
- doc. Ing. Zuzana Křečková Kroupová, Ph.D., M.A.
- doc. Ing. Tomáš Kubálek, CSc.
- prof. Ing. Hana Machková, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Přemysl Průša, Ph.D.
- doc. Ing. Alexej Sato, CSc.
- doc. Ing. Josef Taušer, Ph.D.
- prof. Ing. Dana Zadražilová, CSc.